“The next best thing to being naked is wearing a Barefoot sarong!”
The Jeans of Asia! The sarong is a large tube of fabric which is generally worn from the waist down and is one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing you can wear.
BAREFOOT started weaving sarongs in the late 1960’s and revived a love for this wonderful timeless unisex garment. Designers at Barefoot have taken inspiration from their natural environments, whether it’s the bright vivid hues of the fish and bird populations that inhabit Sri Lanka or the unsaturated pastel tones that characterize Barefoot’s mediation sarong, these collections all evoke a sense of Sri Lanka.
- Size: 49” x 80” (124.5cm x 200cm)
- Material: 100 % Cotton Handwoven, Handmade, Hank-Dyed
- Care instructions: Machine wash up to 30ºC/86ºF Gentle cycle. Mild/liquid detergents recommended. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. Iron any temp, steam. Do not tumble dry.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping / Delivery :
We at Barefoot, will professionally and to the best of our ability and experience, package all your orders in durable material to prevent wear-and-tear in transit. Our packing is carried out in house and logistics is handled by a professional forwarder or courier that operates throughout the week.
Shipping in Sri Lanka:
- We provide delivery Islandwide on prepaid orders. Standard delivery charges, which will be made known to you when accepting your order, will apply on all cash/credit delivery orders.
- Colombo City Limits: Upto1st Kilogram Rs:450/- each additional Kilogram or part thereof will be an additional Rs:150/-
- Outside of Colombo: Delivery fee will be calculated based on weight of the order.
- We are ready to dispatch most orders the very next day or within 2-3 working days. Any custom orders may take longer, a delivery date for the same will be provided via email. Delivery to areas with remote connectivity may also take a longer period.
- All orders will be delivered to the address mentioned at the time of placing the order. To ensure timely delivery and avoid misplacement, we request you to provide your complete address and check thoroughly before submitting.
- In case the delivery is not accepted in the first attempt, the cost of re-shipping the products will have to be borne by the customer.
International Shipping :
If you would like an overseas delivery, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +94773882811 for WhatsApp